Sunday, January 24, 2016

Day 5: Praise and Breaking Bread

This morning we worshipped with the people of St Andre's Episcopal Church. It was a short, 2 hours and 15 min service. Our spirits were raised high by a children's choir and spirit-driven community of faith. Pere Noe asked me to preach the Good News, which I offered wishing I could hear one of his excellent sermons. I will try to send a video message to St Bart's soon, if technology will permit. In the meantime, please know you are all in my prayers as I give thanks to God for St Bartholomew's and our great spirit for the Good News shared. 



Later today we will join the some local festivals for Mardi Gras and pray we can find one satellite TV to watch the AFC championship. 



With joy and gratitude in my heart. 

Mark+

No comments:

Post a Comment